Homegrown e-wallet app, Boost unveils new features
Malaysia’s homegrown e-wallet app, Boost announced today new features of its application, designed to serve all payment needs for Malaysians. With the introduction of its latest features, Boost also introduced a key feature that will allow users to give back to society, all in the spirit of generosity through its latest donation functionalities including Tabung Harapan and Tabung BERSAMAMU (by Media Prima).
Boost is a leading homegrown e-wallet application with over 2.5million users with online and offline merchants located in over 25,000 merchant touchpoints. The new features will allow users to pay for parking in a revolutionary and unique way at most major streets around Klang Valley and pay for utility bills with partners such as Telekom Malaysia, Astro and Syabas to name a few.
Users can also enjoy instant shake rewards after each payment as well as set auto-reminders. This Raya season, experience the convenient way to send duit raya to loved ones and have some Raya fun with our Duit Raya Challenge. These new features will compliment the current services of buying prepaid top ups and digital vouchers as well as gifting, free money transfers, top up for others and even “Go Dutch” with its unique split bills feature.
Keeping up with current happenings, Boost also introduced “Boost Cup 2018” in conjunction with the 2018 FIFA World CupTM where users can Watch, Play & Win all through Boost, and show one’s love and knowledge of the game by guessing the winner of each match. At the end of the competition, users can stand a chance to win their share of RM90,000 cash prizes in their Boost Wallet.
In June 2017, Boost launched “Digital Shop”. Boost users are able to buy digital vouchers from their favourite brands at great deals/discounts from Boost’s partners. There are a variety of vouchers to cater to several segments such as:
- The Gamers – Boost offers game credits top up for Steam Credits, Garena, MOL Points, PlayStation, Asphalt8 and A-Cash
- The Online Shopaholics – 11Street, Lazada, Zalora, Fashion Valet and Shopee for cash vouchers up to 20% off.
- The Foodies – Tealive, Boost Juice, myBurgerlab, KGB (Killer Gourmet Burgers), Inside Scoop, The Chicken Rice Shop, La Juiceria, Krispy Kreme. SushiQ, Nelson’s, DOME
- Music, Dramas & Movie lovers – get monthly subscription from Spotify, Joox. MBO cinema vouchers. For entertainment – We have Sunway Lagoon, RedBox, Aquaria KLCC and Legoland
- Health and Beauty – SimplySiti, SASA
Android users can download Boost from the Play Store while iOS users can download from the App Store.
For more information on Boost Raya 2018 campaign, check out the website at https://www.myboost.com.my/