Samsung phone is still explosion vulnerable as Samsung S7 exploded on nightstand

Samsung phone is still explosion vulnerable as Samsung S7 exploded on nightstand

This is not the first time we heard about Samsung Smartphone exploded and it happened again after Samsung recalled more than 2.5 million Note 7 smartphones for explosion dangers two years back.

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones were recalled and discontinued after the exploding concerns during 2016. The issue with batteries has since been resolved; however, a Valley woman’s Samsung Galaxy S7 exploded this week.

Marietta says she was home resting with her Samsung Galaxy S7 on the nightstand next to her.

“It was not plugged in and all of the sudden there was a poof,” said Moravetz.

It was a rude awakening to say the least. She says white smoke filled the air and left her phone charred.

“If you buy a smartphone that isn’t cheap and the darn thing blows up on your bedside table, what’s the point?” said Moravetz.

Thankfully, she had a landline phone and called 911.

“The firemen came in and could see the smoke out here. It filled the freakin’ house,” said Moravetz.

Samsung responded today and they offered the following statement:

“We have reached out to Ms. Moravetz to learn more about the incident, obtain the device, and ensure we are doing everything we can for her. Until Samsung is able to thoroughly examine any unit, it is impossible to determine the true cause of any incident. Mobile phones are complex products and there are many factors that could contribute to their malfunction. Any customer who has questions about a Samsung product should contact us directly at 1-800-SAMSUNG.”

Watch out before you become the next victim.

Source

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here